What are cookiesCookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you, and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- To provide a faster and safer experience;
- To enable certain functions on our website;
- To provide analytics;
- To store your preferences;
- To enable advertisement delivery, including personalised advertising.
- Session cookies: Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember you and your preferences or previous browsing history on the site.
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of our website, and deliver advertisements on and through the website.
Where can your find more information about cookiesYou can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
- What are cookies: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
- BBC WebWise, What are cookies?: www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies